Lebo Poonyane and Nick Binnedel

Lebo Poonyane and Nick Binnedel
GIBS Full Time Entrepreneurship challenge winner

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Time

What is the value of time?
Being young,I think the value of time is never truly appreciated.I mean,how many days in the last month can you truly account for? How many hours of your day seem to just disappear without explanation? In fact, how many hours of your day can you account for-in terms of the value that you've ascribed to those hours?
Personally, i am somewhat unhappy with the way in which my time is allocated and spent,overall. Don't get me wrong, I think that have been able to use most of my time in a productive and value creating way. But,when I do a simple analysis the total use if my time, it becomes clear to me that I could so much more if only I allocated my time more efficiently.
After all, all the time that is unaccounted for is "lost" forever,and nothing,not money,the universe or God, can bring that time back.

LP


-Posted using LP's IPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment